[Evolution] how do you change folder behaviour in Ximian 1.44 ?

Hello,

I have recently upgraded from Evolution 1.08 to 1.44.
I have to send a lot of mail for sales, sending repeatedly to different
people the same message as they request me for it.

Therefore, I need to turn off the way the drafts folder puts sent
messages in the sent folder so as I can keep all copies of message
"templates" that I used to store in the drafts folder for future use.
How can I do it with evolution 1.44 ?

The only way I can think of achieving the same thing is to manually save
a copy of the sent message I need to keep in a specially created
"templates" folder.
This is (needless to say) a pain in the ass to do manually...