[Evolution] Re: Advice needed for Exchange-like calendaring

In case it helps anyone else, here's the info we'd collected previously:

- SuSE OpenExchange
  http://www.suse.com/us/business/products/suse_business/openexchange

"The creation of group appointments is not yet possible in MS Outlook."
price: $1249

- Exchange4Linux
  http://www.billworkgroup.org/billworkgroup/home

This one is unclear from documentation if the calendar would fully work.
price: GPL

- Bynari InsightServer
  http://www.bynari.net

Looks like this would work with Outlook 2k but questionable for Outlook XP
price: 25 user license: $699.00

- Samsung Contact (formerly HP OpenMail)
  http://www.samsungcontact.com/

Website is not answering...

I've browsed back through a few month's worth of this lists' archives,
but didn't see anything relevant; if anyone recalls a discussion on this
and could give a rough timeframe of when it occurred I'll go try to dig
it out.

Thanks,
Bryce