[Evolution] URLs Misbehavin'

I recently installed Fluxbox (forgetting that I also recently upgraded
Mozilla to 1.3.1).

Amazing how much faster Evolution runs in Fluxbox as compared to KDE or
even GNUstep/Window Maker, but I digress.

Running Evolution in Fluxbox, I started having problems with clicking
URLs in messages.  Before, clicking a URL launched Mozilla with the URL
loaded if it wasn't running.  If Mozilla was already running, the
clicked URL would load in new tab in the same instance of Mozilla.  This
was good.

Now, clicking a URL without Mozilla running produces the same behavior.
Mozilla loads with the URL.  But clicking a URL with Mozilla already
running causes a new instance of Mozilla to load.  As the new instance
senses a lock file in the ~/.mozilla directory, it prompts me for a
different profile.

At first, I thought this had to do with the way that Evolution
interacted with Fluxbox.  (I even posted a bug, only to get dismissed by
Jeff S.)  Now, remembering that I upgraded Mozilla at the same time, I
think it is the script that Evolution calls to pass the URL to Mozilla
being out of wack.

But I can't remember the name of this file.  It is a hyphenated
"moz-something-somehow".  Can someone knowledgeable about this URL
clicking mechanism help me?
--
Arthur S. Alexion <arthur alexion com>
Arthur S. Alexion LLC