Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.2.4 hangs up 10 times a day

I had the same problem, though I do have thousands of messages (I keep a
copy on my server).  I upgraded 1.0.8 (which worked perfectly fine) to
1.2.4.  After that I was unable to pull my emails, it would just hang.

I downgraded back to 1.0.8 and will stay there until I get brave enough
to try it again.