Re: [Evolution] Crappy fonts, Debian ppc, Evolution

On Sat, 2003-05-24 at 01:36, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
On Sat, 2003-05-24 at 01:22, Zeno R.R. Davatz wrote:
Thanks for the hint. I tried that, restartet but it make no difference
my Evolution, fonts are still bad.

Fonts in Mozilla, Galeon etc are great.

Zeno

In the TOOLS => SETTINGS => MAIL PREFERENCES

...do you have the tick box ticked to use the same fonts as in other
applications, or have you chosen to use specific fonts?
What would that be? The caracter encodings? There I got:
Western European, New (ISO 8859-15); I do not know what caracter
encoding I got for the other fonts on my system.

What would the exact name of the Box be?

Thanks for your time and help.

Zeno