Re: [Evolution] Crappy fonts, Debian ppc, Evolution

On Sat, 2003-05-24 at 01:22, Zeno R.R. Davatz wrote:
Thanks for the hint. I tried that, restartet but it make no difference
my Evolution, fonts are still bad.

Fonts in Mozilla, Galeon etc are great.

Zeno

In the TOOLS => SETTINGS => MAIL PREFERENCES

...do you have the tick box ticked to use the same fonts as in other
applications, or have you chosen to use specific fonts?

--
Sat May 24 09:35:00 EST 2003
 09:35:01 up 4 days, 17:16,  4 users,  load average: 0.12, 0.31, 0.40

XI:
        If the Earth could be made to rotate twice as fast, managers would
        get twice as much done.  If the Earth could be made to rotate twenty
        times as fast, everyone else would get twice as much done since all
        the managers would fly off.
XII:
        It costs a lot to build bad products.
XIII:
        There are many highly successful businesses in the United States.
        There are also many highly paid executives.  The policy is not to
        intermingle the two.
XIV:
        After the year 2015, there will be no airplane crashes.  There will
        be no takeoffs either, because electronics will occupy 100 percent
        of every airplane's weight.
XV:
        The last 10 percent of performance generates one-third of the cost
        and two-thirds of the problems.
                -- Norman Augustine