Re: [Evolution] show pictures as default

On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 18:23, Eric Lambart wrote:
On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 15:03, Mark Gordon wrote:
They can be viewed inline by default if they're part of HTML mail.
Composing HTML mail with embedded images may be less convenient than
attaching the images, though, so you may not find your senders
especially cooperative.

I don't think there's currently a way to make attachments be viewed
inline by default.

There is, if you send them from Evolution and click "Suggest Automatic
Display of Attachment" in the file-selector window.  When viewed in
Evolution, they are always displayed without an extra click.  I suspect
there is some official rule about this setting, and it should work with
any other mail clients that support the feature.

Eric

I forgot about that, but I was thinking about a setting on the recipient
end of things.  Yeah, if the sender can do something like that,
everything should work fine.

-Mark Gordon