Re: [Evolution] show pictures as default

On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 10:03, Mark Gordon wrote:

I don't think there's currently a way to make attachments be viewed
inline by default.

And even if there was I don't think it would be a good idea to set it.
Do you really want the next worm executed automatically.

With Linux becoming more popular as a desktop platform it is only a
matter of time before someone decided to release a email worm targeted
at Linux.

Read this as a request to Ximan not to implement such a feature, this is
one thing where the inconvenience is well worth the extra security.

--
Russell Fulton, Network Security Officer, The University of Auckland,
New Zealand.