Re: [Evolution] Red Carpet

They just released redcarpet 2.0.0, which has an RCD rpm (plus the
redcarpet rpm itself), the older red carpet (1.4) was a single rpm install.
Maybe you're mixing up which red carpet you're trying to intall?

                    "Ted M."

                    <mooreted direcway com       To:     <evolution lists ximian com>

                    >                            cc:

                    Sent by:                     Subject:     [Evolution] Red Carpet

                    evolution-admin lists

                    ximian.com

                    05/19/2003 07:20 AM

When trying to install Red Carpet on Red Hat 8.0 I get the following error:

Failed dependencies RCD>=1.41 is needed.

Thanks for any help.

---