RE: [Evolution] Import from Outlook Express contacts to Evolution 1.2.4 contacts?

looks like my reply didnt get to the whole list....

----- Forwarded by Robert Foster/CDI on 05/12/2003 09:19 AM -----

                    Robert Foster

                                         To:     "Smigelski, Derek" <DerekS mip com>

                    05/12/2003           cc:

                    08:59 AM             Subject:     Re: [Evolution] Import from Outlook Express contacts to

                                         Evolution 1.2.4 contacts?(Document link: Robert Foster)

Outport (google for it) works for Outlook to Evolution, so if you have
Outlook as well, you can export from Outlook Express to Outlook, then to
Evolution.  Just not sure whether outport can do O.E. directly.   It works
great from Outlook, though.

                    "Smigelski, Derek"

                    <DerekS mip com>             To:     "Smigelski, Derek" <DerekS mip com>,

                    Sent by:                      "'evolution lists ximian com'" <evolution lists ximian com>

                    evolution-admin lists        cc:

                    ximian.com                   Subject:     RE: [Evolution] Import from Outlook Express
contacts to
                                                  Evolution    1.2.4 contacts?

                    05/12/2003 09:12 AM

Oops what I meant was Outlook contacts exported to Evolution 1.2.4.  And
can
someone explain exactly how to do this?  Like what kind of export files to
use etc etc.