From: Smigelski, Derek [mailto:DerekS mip com]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 9:41 AM
To: 'evolution lists ximian com'
Subject: [Evolution] Import from Outlook Express contacts to Evolution
1.2.4 contacts?

Import from Outlook Express contacts to Evolution 1.2.4 contacts?  Can this
be done?

Cheers,
Derek Smigelski

For the protection of our internal systems and those of our customers, Best
Software, Inc., blocks most email attachments.  Please use plain text when
corresponding via email with Best Software.