Re: [Evolution] onlineimap and maildir

Hi

I'm using onlineimap to sync mails from an imap server to a local
maildir directory structure.

I'm using Evo 1.2.4 on RedHat 8.0 all updates added via Red Carpet. The
maildir structure uses / as a separator and the imap INBOX has a number of
sub-directories.

onlineimap works fine but Evo shows the top directory of the local
maildir structure as . rather than INBOX. The subdirectories show OK.

This would not be a problem as such except that Evo also refuses to
apply filters and doesn't beep on new mail. ( I have filters and beeps
working on other mail structures ). There are other funny things like
the Unread Vfilter not updating correctly.

I wonder if this behaviour is related to the lack of directory called
INBOX particularly as the configuration box for receiving mail says
"apply filters to new messages in INBOX".

This problem seems to have been fixed in Bug 29996?

Does any of this ring a bell with anyone?
--
Steve Hnizdur <steve netproject com>
netproject