[Evolution] Crash when filling out Contacts

This is the Error Message I receive when trying to fill out a contact
list form:    Application "evolution-addressbook" (process 1881) has
crashed due to a fatal error (segmentation faults)

Please visit the Gnome Application Crash page for more info.

My Weather seems to be linked and appointments show up on summery page
when calender lets me enter them, about half the time. None of my news
links are active and I can't access links from e-mail messages.  I am
using SuSE 8.2 and KDE which automatically installs and and has been
adapted for their operating System.

I think this is a great program and would prefer to use over anything
else I have seen. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

mike