Re: [Evolution] Evolution fail to write french accents in HTML

Try a different font.  I can get it to work, or prevent it from working,
by changing fonts.  I copied your text below into HTML mail as a test.

Try pasting characters of interest into the Preview field in the font
selector to have an idea of whether the font in question will render
those characters the way you want.

-Mark Gordon