[Evolution] Re: gnome-pilot-conduits for Evo 1.3

Hi JP,

IIRC you said in response to my message asking for malsync etc. in the
snapshots that teh build people were workign on it.  Now that the first
1.4 betas are out, maybe it is time to make sure that the malsync and
the other conduits work for the new versions of gnome pilot?

-R