[Evolution] Can't Get Evo-1.2.4

This is a sort of follow-up to my post of a couple days ago with the head
Kudos and ????

To briefly recap: I am running Mandrake 8.2. I uninstalled Evolution 1.2.3
from my system about a week ago. I thought I would be able to get a new
install from Red Carpet. However I cannot.

When I log onto Red Carpet it shows me as being subscribed to the
Ximian-Evolution channel and even offers me several upgrades from that
channel but no version of Evolution itself.

Being forced to work from Outlook Express for the last week has made me
really appreciate Evolution and really want it back. Must I have some
installed version of Evo in order to get the latest version from Red Carpet?
Or is there some setting or something like that I must change?

Again, thanks for the help.

LTR  }}:{(