Re: [Evolution] Bug in 1.3.2

On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 13:28, Mark Gordon wrote:
IIRC, "move" is implemented as "copy to destination, then delete from
source", and the mail marked for deletion is in Trash, so this is only
really a bug if the mail doesn't get copied to the destination.

This seems reasonable.  I'm curious about something I noticed a while
back, though. If I move a message, it gets flagged as deleted in the
source folder; if a filter moves one, it simply disappears from the
source folder.  Why the difference?

-David