Re: [Evolution] Various Crashes

That's the version of gnome-vfs I have on my system.  Still get the
crashes, though.

On Mon, 2003-03-31 at 11:46, Mark Gordon wrote:
On Sun, 2003-03-30 at 17:56, Richard S. Crawford wrote:
Evolution 1.2.3 on Red Hat 8.0.

The mail component of Evolution crashes when...

1.  I try to attach a file to a message; or

2.  I try to forward a message.

I really like Evolution, but these two issues are show stoppers for me.
Are these known issues?  And, if so, are there patches available to fix
them?

When I've seen such problems in the past, it's generally on account of
gnome-vfs bugs.  We've released a gnome-vfs package for use with Ximian
Evolution on Red Hat 8.0.  If you don't have ours installed
(gnome-vfs-1.0.5-6.ximian.1), you should try that first.  I have it
installed, and I'm unable to reproduce the problem.

-Mark Gordon
--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford