[Evolution] Various Crashes

Evolution 1.2.3 on Red Hat 8.0.

The mail component of Evolution crashes when...

1.  I try to attach a file to a message; or

2.  I try to forward a message.

I really like Evolution, but these two issues are show stoppers for me.
Are these known issues?  And, if so, are there patches available to fix
them?

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford