Re: [Evolution] Problem replying to all

Unfortunately, the list of recipients in the bounce message is

If Netscape can deal with it but Evo doesn't, how would it be a server

On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 09:05, Dan Winship wrote:
The problem:  when replying to all, my company's mail server bounces it
with warnings about unrecognized domains for each address even though
many addresses are intra domain rather than inter.

I'd need to see a copy of the bounce message to know for sure.

Maybe the SMTP server you chose is set up only to route internal mail
and there is a different server you're supposed to be using that will
allow both internal and external addresses?

-- Dan