[Evolution] Wombat Crashes when Matching Address

I am currently using Evolution 1.2.3 (but I've been seeing this problem
since I started using Evolution with 1.2.1). When I try to create a new
message or reply, Wombat will frequently (though sporadically) crash as I
type the name of a contact. Wombat is doing the lookup of the partial name
I type in my contacts list, which includes a local contact list in
Evolution, as well as an LDAP server.

This doesn't happen every time (sometimes it searches the directories
successfully), but it happens about 50% of the time. Unfortunately this
has made Evolution very difficult to use, as when Wombat crashes, it
frequently takes down the calendar and addressbook with it, requiring a
restart of Evolution.

First of all, is this an existing bug? If not, how can I get more
information about this crash to submit as a formal bug report? Gnome pops
up "Bug Buddy" which doesn't seem to give me a stack trace or anything
like it.

Thank you!

Jason