Re: [Evolution] Q : Filter for attachments ?

On Tue, 2003-03-18 at 20:22, pulleman wrote:
hi all,

is it possible to create a filter which deletes attachments ?

No.

I'm getting bothered by dozens of unwanted vcf, and also everbody
in my company is sending a jpg with the company logo inside the mail,
by talking about hundreds of mails a day this really wastes storage on
my harddrive.

I would like to have it like "if attachment equals company.jpg then
delete attachment"

or is it possible to store all attachments in a seperate folder, where I
can have a cron running  doing the job ? (as in eudora)

thanks

tr