[Evolution] Can't get connector to connect

Hey,

I have going back forth with Tech support on this but its so slow that
its driving me crazy so thought I might check with the group to see if
anyone else has run into this issue:

Ximian 1.2.2 on redhat 8, using connector 1.2 going to the company's
webmail server (exchange 2000)

https://webmail.na.company.com/na is the URL.  I can use Mozilla off the
same client and can connect to the server with no problem, so
connectivity is good.  I am going through a Linksys Router if that makes
a difference.

However when using the Connector I am not even getting the account
created on the left hand side in the Folders section.   If I put the
connector program in gdb then the account shows up for some strange
reason.

I have set SSL to Always, Encrypted and clear-text passwords, set the
path to /na but I still can not connect to the server.

The only thing I can think of is that the SSL license is self signed, so
when using Mozilla it pops up a message, but I can agree to it and go
forward.

Anyone else seen this?

Aram

--