[Evolution] Evolution 1.3.1 - cannot access the ximian evolution shell

Finally managed to compile Evolution 1.3.1

However, I cant get it to start.

On going to the reqd bin directory in the path where I installed it & running
evolution-1.3, I get :
\"Cannot access the Ximian Evolution shell\" in a message box.

A similar post in gnomedesktop.org says that the bonono sever needs to be added
to the right path.
How do I do that ?

Sorry if this is a repost, I was not sure if the previous post (with the same issue) got delivered to the
list.

rgds
-- mkb

Sify Mail - now with Anti-virus protection powered by Trend Micro, USA.
Know more at http://mail.sify.com

Sify Power mail- a Premium Service from Sify Mail!
know more at http://mail.sify.com