Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.3.1: How to change the font used in the message window?

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 23:19, Teo Hong Siang wrote:
The font used for the message window appears to be courier new (I'm not
sure). I would like this to be Andale Mono instead. But there is no
longer a Font Preferences dialog in Settings. On the other hand, the
Gnome2 Font Preferences dialog box only has selections for Application,
Desktop, Window title and Terminal fonts.

So how can I effect this change?

Currently, you can't.  The interface for gtkhtml properties is not
complete, and editing the gconf values directly doesn't seem to work
either.

Don't know where this is on the work plan.  Maybe Larry Ewing, Radek
Doulik, or one of the other gtkhtml maintainers can shed some light on
this.

Lonnie Borntreger