Re: [Evolution] Evo Trash masks IMAP Trash -- was: Confused about trash folders

Just for the record, I want a real trash folder as well.

My motivation is that every time a message is moved from the IMAP inbox
to a local folder, a deleted message gets left behind. My filters leave
around 300-400 deleted messages in my IMAP inbox every day. I have to
manually expunge them every few days if I intend to keep on receiving
email. Almost like taking out the trash at home. Way cool.

        MikaL