Re: [Evolution] ipv6

At the risk of sounding like a moron, why would you need to compile
Evolution to support ipv6?  I know what IPv6 is, vaguely, but I'm not
sure what the need is for IPv6 support in Evolution.  I'll be happy to
take my answer off-list, since I understand this is a philosophical and
not a technical question.