[Evolution] Evolution crashes when opening attachments

Still hoping for an answer to this one... Any thoughts?

Whenever I open a message that includes an attached file, the evo mail
client crashes. I can not conclusively state what file types are causing
the crashes since I can't open them to see... I can say that text
attachments are fine There is no descriptive error info, just that the
mail client has segfaulted. I did a Google search, but couldn't find
anything helpful. I'm currently running 1.2.1, but I had the same
problem with the last version I was running (I believe 1.0.8) as well.
Any suggestions?