[Evolution] Evolution crashes when opening attachments

Whenever I open a message that includes an attached MS word file
(possibly other file types as well), the evo mail client crashes. I can
not conclusively state what file types are causing the crashes since I
can't open them to see... I can say that text attachments are fine.
There is no descriptive error info, just that the mail client has
segfaulted. I did a Google search, but couldn't find anything helpful.
I'm currently running 1.2.1, but I had the same problem with the last
version I was running (I believe 1.0.8) as well. Any suggestions?
--
Mike Payson * DawgDayz Dog Walking & Pet Sitting
mpayson dawgdayz com * www.dawgdayz.com * (206) 280-7295