Re: [Evolution] automatic line breaks in Composer

In the Normal mode the lines appear to wrap as I type them, but there
really aren't any line breaks yet, as I can see by pasting them over to
emacs. However the messages stored in my Sent box do contain the line
breaks, although they appear identical to what I saw before sending the
message.

I conclude that the lines wrap in the composer without inserting the
line breaks in order to facilitate moving text around in the email
without worrying about where line breaks are. Once I send the mail, I'm
obviously satisfied with the format, so probably this is when Evo
inserts the line breaks (more accurately, the newlines.)

bb