Re: [Evolution] Evolution as default in Mozilla

On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 07:04, Trey Sparks wrote:
When I respond to an email on this list using Mozilla as my browser it
automatically uses its mail client.  Is there a way to make it use
Evolution as the default client?

I'm afraid not, unless Mozilla has recently added the option to use
another e-mail client.  I'd suggest asking some folks over there in
Moz-land, or switch to another browser.

Eric

--
I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change