Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.3 + Weather

On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 11:22, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
Is there some trick to get weather stations to show up in
Tools->Settings->Summary->Weather?  I have the current
evolution/my-summary/Locations file installed, but I can not get any
stations to be shown for display.

Is this working in 1.3 for anyone else?

TTFN,
Lonnie

I suspect this is simply not working yet.  There was a lot of porting of
code from GNOME 1.4 to GNOME 2, and in earlier builds (especially before
we released snapshots) there were many things that weren't quite working
yet.  I think summary weather is one of the last items on that list.

-Mark Gordon