Re: [Evolution] Evolution runs, shows in ps, but does show in X?

what version are you using?

if its a 1.3 snapshot, keep trying new ones till they work.

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 16:24, Nolan Garrett wrote:
            I can’t get Evolution to start – I mean, it starts, I see
the loading screen, and then the loading screen disappears and nothing
happens. When I run ps –A I can see it as a running process…any
thoughts? I am not a Linux guru, so play nice w/ me ;)

Nolan Garrett