[Evolution] Problems Downloading from pop server

Lately I am finding that I am having problems downloading from my pop
server only using Evolution. Some times it will not expunge the deleted
messages, somtimes it fails on certain messages. Sometimes, if there is
60 messages on the pop server, evolution only get 40 of them  then I
have to click send and receive again, it downloads the remaining
messages and another copy of the first 40. I have noticed that this only
happens when there are more than 50 messages on the pop server waiting
to be downloaded.  I am not sure if it is the number of messages, or the
combined size of the messages that is causeing this problem. I am using
Red Hat 8.0, Ximian Evolution 1.2.2.  Has anyone on the list come across
this problem? I checked Ximians page, and could not find anythign
related to this. Thanks in advance.
--
Patrick Parks
patrick patrickparks com