Re: [Evolution] new mail notification not working?

Unfortunately this is my local account that it's not working for, but I
have a partial workaround at least.

Thanks for the reply,
Eamonn

On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 17:14, Benton E. Cole wrote:
I don't know if this will help. But, I noticed for me sound is not
working for my IMAP account but it does for my POP account. I am using
evolution 1.2.2 on Red Hat 7.3.

Good Luck,
Benton