Re: [Evolution] Bug converting folders

Hmm. I thought I was being clear enough, but here's the wireframe model:

1) I have a local folder called "Lists", containing all email received
from mailing lists, stored in maildir format.

2) I have a vfolder called "Evolution", which displays emails received
from the Evolution mailing list, by searching the Lists folder. Let's
say this vfolder is displaying 300 messages

3) I convert the Lists folder to mbox format (Right click on folder ->
Properties -> New store format -> OK)

4) Suddenly, the Evolution vfolder is displaying 600 messages. Each
message appears duplicated. Click on two instances of the same message
and one of them produces an error (something about missing message body,
I forget the exact text).

The above "duplication" of messages happened to all my vfolders that
displayed messages from the Lists folder. The same thing happened when I
later converted Lists back to maildir format.

[Yea, I'll put this into the bug report as well]

        MikaL