Re: [Evolution] Expanding a digest with procmail and showing it as threaded

Maybe the digest form doesn't include the required in-reply-to and
references headers.

Check the headers in the individual messages ...

Someome made us turn off using the subject for threading, so you dont
even get any fallback, although it probably wouldn't help terribly if
in-reply-to and references was missing.