Re: [Evolution] Check for new mail at startup

On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 08:30, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 16:03, Dan Stromberg wrote:

Is it possible send/recv doesn't always check mail as thoroughly as it

Often if I click send/recv, and I see no new messages, but if I then hop
to the summary screen and immediately back to my inbox, Then I see new

AFAICS send/recv doesn't work with local folders, it only works with
remote ones.

For what it's worth, I'm using 0 local folders, only folders over imap.

Dan Stromberg DCS/NACS/UCI <strombrg dcs nac uci edu>