Re: [Evolution] Cannot enter Optional Identity Information

On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 19:41, guenther wrote:
cheers();

When I try to enter the optional information on the Settings/Mail
Accounts/Identity tab for an account I set up, I always get a "You have
not filled in the required information" error, even though I have
populated Reply-to and Organization fields. Is this a bug, or is there a
trick involved?

Works for me -- just tested.

Have you filled in the information for Name, Full Name, Email Address?

Hmmm, it's working now. I will keep my eye on this, but maybe it's me...
Thank you Guenther for the sanity check.

...guenther
--
Thank you,
Mike