[Evolution] GPG in v1.0.5

Hi,

i'm running Evo. 1.05 and signing mails and encrypting works fine.
But i want to sign mails with other users pubkey's which are on my box.

I have two accounts "foo" and "bar" . Sending/encrypting from foo is ok.
But if i'm loogged in as foo in X and open Evolution and add a GPG
key-id (is owned by bar) for sending mails i get an error while sending:

Error is: "secret key not availible"

Ok, then i thought maybe i'll have to set permission different. I set
755 on the entire ~/.gnupg/bar dir. (yes i have a correctly chmodded
version backupped :)

Just for testing, but the error occures again.

Is there a a possibility i can use Evolution to handle different Keys on
different mail Accounts that way?

Would be great if there would be a chance.

thanks in adance,
n3ro