Re: [Evolution] filters.xml and default line length

On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 11:12, Taco de Vries wrote:
[In headers..]

1. $HOME/evolution/filters.xml
This file does not exist, I tried just touching it
but now it complains about the contents, next I tried putting a xml
header in it, but it seems to nee more, can anybody supply me with a
file that will work so I can get rid of that error message?

An empty filter file on my system contains (indented):-
        <?xml version="1.0"?>
        <filteroptions>
          <ruleset/>
        </filteroptions>

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]