RE: [Evolution] Evolutiuon 1.4 unusable :(

On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 09:02, Roland Orre wrote:
When you have found a nice piece of software like this, and started
loving it, then you get sad and annoyed when an important feature
like the emacs editing style in the composer stops working in a new
release. This was the reason for my complains. If I hadn't liked
evolution in the first place, I hadn't complained.

Yes, fully understood.  But for me, the first rule of Open Source
Software is, "Don't complain, help."

Ta,
--
o o                                       mailto:Moredhel earthling net
/v\ark R. Bowyer  http://www.bowyer.screaming.net   Mark Bowyer Sun COM