Re: [Evolution] Help, evo 1.2 -> 1.4 What happened with keys?

Observations:

- Emacs is not native to Unix.  It's native to ITS.
- vi is native to BSD specifically, though it's pretty universal at this
point.  Of course, vi fanatics are probably still using mutt.
- ed was the original official Unix editor, but ed sucks.
- Propeller-C, Propeller-V, and Propeller-X were habits I first picked
up from Macs in the mid-eighties.  Apple may have gotten it from Xerox
PARC for all I know (cf. Ecclesiastes 1:9 <- obligatory Biblical
reference, since this is a discussion of editors, i.e. a religious war).
Granted, Propeller != Ctrl, but I still tend to think of this as more of
a Mac thing than a Windows thing.

-Mark Gordon