[Evolution] Meeting invites not showing up...

Hi,
        I had filed a bug prior to realizing this forum was available...but it
goes like this
        I had Evolution 1.2.4 and received meeting invites which were displayed
inline on the mail messages, giving me the option to act on them.
        When I upgraded to 1.4 these same invites were no longer visible.  This
is true of all the invites on the system.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Joe Maldonado <jmaldonado webehosting biz>