Re: [Evolution] Wanted feature (signature at the top)

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 18:13, Enver ALTIN wrote:
On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 12:22, Daniel Lacroix wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

The signature is always at the bottom of emails. This is a problem for
replied emails. At least in France, most people add correspondance at
the top of the mail. So the signature will be better placed at the top
of the mail with 2 empty lines to be able to type the reply.

Hi,
Hum ...this reminds me a long bug opened on Mozilla mail, about the
signature. I don't remember the end, but I can remember that it last
more than a year. ;-)
I think that the answer could be : If this is technically possible,
let's make it an option in a future release.
Good luck, I will follow this thread with great interest.

--
Philippe, Chiangmai, Thailand