Re: [Evolution] Cannot send POP mail with Evolution 1.3.98 or 1.4

you need to run evolution with CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 set in the
environment, as it will dump the smtp traffic to the screen.

(for those of you who read all of these replies, yes i get sick of
repeating that line, but what else can you do eh?)

that will at least show precisely what its failing on.