Re: [Evolution] Pipe message to Shell....

and what did you get in the log file?

On Sat, 2003-06-21 at 02:06, Cory B. wrote:
Hello,

I just started using bogofilter to filter spam a few weeks ago when I was
using the Evolution 1.2 releases.

I used the steps outlined at:
http://www.ime.usp.br/~rsilva/bogo-and-evo/

Since then I have upgraded to the 1.4 version of Evolution and the 'pipe
message to shell command' seems to stop working. I wrote a little perl
shell command to test it and It does seem to not be working.

Does anyone have any advice on this matter?

Thanks,

-Cory

p.s. Here is the perl script I wrote...

#!/usr/local/bin/perl -w
# stdin.pl

my $input = <STDIN>;
$input .= "input was: $input??\n";

$numArgs = $#ARGV + 1;

$input .= "thanks, you gave me $numArgs command-line arguments.\n";

foreach $argnum (0 .. $#ARGV) {
   $input .= "$ARGV[$argnum]\n";
}

$logfile = "/home/pi/test.txt";