Re: [Evolution] How to start a new message from command line

On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 01:07, Francisco Javier FernÃndez wrote:
ÂIs there any way of opening a new composer window via command line
interface? I'd like to use this to bind mailto: links to evo in galeon
or any other browser

Gracias

Just call evolution with an email address as an argument. In the case of
associating mailto: with evolution, it'll be "evolution %s".

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837