Re: [Evolution] I can't print from evolution 1.4

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 20:31, Ted Anderson wrote:
On my machine, the CUPS printers show up just fine, but Evo is using
some crazy font instead of what's on screen. Copying the same text into
gedit and printing through gnome-print results in an error-free print
job, while Evo still uses a weird font. I found this as a bug for
1.3-something but can't remember if it was listed as fixed or not, and
now I can't find that bug again for some reason in bugzilla.

It's bug #41639.

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com          www.dzr-web.com