Re: [Evolution] I can't print from evolution 1.4

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 20:32, Mark Gordon wrote:

It's possible that it's a gnome-print issue.  On my machine (YMMV) gedit
and galeon use the same version of gnome-print as Evolution 1.4.  If
those work, the problem is more likely to be in Evolution.  If those are
broken, the problem is more likely to be in gnome-print.  Mozilla
doesn't use gnome-print, so it's not an especially useful test case in
this regard.

On my machine, the CUPS printers show up just fine, but Evo is using
some crazy font instead of what's on screen. Copying the same text into
gedit and printing through gnome-print results in an error-free print
job, while Evo still uses a weird font. I found this as a bug for
1.3-something but can't remember if it was listed as fixed or not, and
now I can't find that bug again for some reason in bugzilla.

Ted